7 reasons to use a paper planner
- The act of writing helps you remember better - Shows research
- See everything at once - Your appointments, to-do list, random notes, etc.
- Easy to use, more accessible and doesn't rely on the battery percentage.
- Checking things off by hand is highly satisfying.
- It keeps a visual record
- Unlimited flexibility
- The planner can also serve as a journal - and you can keep them for years to come. Then you can go back memory lane and see what you did a year ago, not just in a digital calendar.